Make Your Own Vanilla Extract
Vanilla Extract – Make Your Very Own Vanilla Extract. It’s really easy for you to make your own Vanilla Extract – get ready for an awesome project to do solo, with family, or friends. Here is the original article and all the details of how to go about this cool project by Joy the Baker. You’ll need to go to their site for full instructions.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own vanilla extract:
– A mason jar, or some other clean, super sealing container.
– A high-proof alcohol like vodka, bourbon or rum. We’re talking 80 proof.
– Three vanilla beans per cup of alcohol
– A dark spot to store the jars.
– Two months. That’s how long it takes to create vanilla extract!